The SBGA Leadership wants to be sure you know about all of the great things happening with your Association. Hear directly from Executive Director Joseph Van De Loo about all of the programs and initiatives going on to support school facilities professionals and the districts you serve.
Your active involvement and participation is key to the success and advancement of the profession. On behalf of your leadership, thank you for your membership. We look forward to serving you throughout the coming year.
- Register Now! Purchasing 101 Webinar featuring Donald Haller - June 12, 2013 12:00-1:00PM
- Save The Date: SFMI 2013 Professional Development Conference - Sept. 29-Oct. 2, 2013
- Thank you for participating! School Safety and Security Webinar featuring Dale Yeager - February 6, 2013 12:00-1:00PM
- Need energy-saving tips? Visit our new Energy-Smart Resources page!
News & Notes
- Obama Administration Pondering Putting Armed Police Officers in Public Schools
- Newtown Debates School's Fate After Shooting
- Newtown Tragedy Leads to Security Assessments Nationwide
- Mandate Relief Commission Report
- K-12 Advocates Lobby to Avoid Fiscal Cliff
- Regents Board Finalizes Aid Proposal
- Social Media Fills Candidate Pool for Superintendent position
- Hampton Bays Middle School and Bethlehem Middle School officially named Green Ribbon schools
- Malone CSD Goes Green with Wood Pellets
- New Law Recognizes Importance of School Facilities Law
Want more timely, interesting articles? Like us on Facebook!